ECAO Annual General Meeting
This year ECAO will be recognizing our award winners during the September 12 reception. The prestigious DJB Wright award and our Hugh Carroll Safety Awards. Below are some reasons why you should attend this annual meeting. If you wish to register please contact Cathy Frederickson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The top reasons why you should come to the ECAO Annual Meeting and 70s Reception?
1. Celebrate: This is an occasion to celebrate our annual safety award winners; to recognize retiring board members; to award the distinguished D.J.B. Wright Award to a contractor who has contributed to the promotion of our industry; to acknowledge our 70th anniversary.
2. Network: Meeting other members across Ontario is an opportunity to exchange views and best practices. ECAO Affiliate Partners will get a chance to showcase their services and products that are beneficial to your business.
3. Participate: This is the one opportunity where ECAO can provide its members with its annual report and financials; to demonstrate what ECAO is doing for our members and what is new at ECAO.
4. Community: While ECAO is building the electrical contractor community, members are encouraged to show their support of our association that represents their interests and lobbies on behalf of contractors. It is also an opportunity to meet the new ECAO Executive Director, Graeme Aitken.
5. Fun: This year is our 70th Anniversary with a 70s theme reception. Most of us have fond memories of some of the things from the 70s, like clothes, music and food. Join us for an evening of fun, along with your companions.
6. Location, Location, Location: Blue Mountain Resort.